Cyberads Inc. and CEO Walter Tatum Featured in Online Interview on


Press Release

Source: Cyberads, Inc.

Cyberads Inc. and CEO Walter Tatum Featured in Online Interview on

Friday January 30, 9:00 am ET


PALM BEACH, FL--(MARKET WIRE)--Jan 30, 2004 -- Cyberads Inc. (OTC BB: CYAD) announced today that the Company's CEO, Mr. Walter Tatum, is currently featured in an online interview at Mr. Tatum discusses current operations as well as other matters impacting the future performance of the Company.

The Cyberads interview is available at To access the interview, click on "Join Now/Log In" in the upper right corner. After providing your name, e-mail address, and creating a password, click on the "register" button located at the bottom of the page. This will register you and send you back to the home page. You may access any CEO Interview or Company name by "trading symbol" (CYAD) or Company name located in the upper left portion of the web page.


About Cyberads Inc.

Cyberads Inc. (OTC BB: CYAD) began business in January 2000. Since its inception, it has become a leading provider of wireless communication solutions.

At Cyberads Inc., the core focus of the company's acquisition strategy and campaign is on land development projects and expanding its business and holdings to more traditional bricks & mortar operations.

In October 2003, Cyberads acquired 22% holding in "The Vineyards." More recently however, a Letter of Intent was executed by CYAD to acquire an additional 12% stake in this real estate developmental project. This would increase the investment to a total of 34% after the acquisition.

This is the first of many Real Estate projects the company has planned; a strategy well advised and received by the company's investment partners and advisors. "The Vineyards" is a luxury motor coach country club in Palm Springs, CA. Phase One of The Vineyards consists of 69 luxury coach sites, and Phase Two will add an additional 79 sites. Additionally, the project includes 30 acres of commercial property immediately adjacent to the property with plans for an extended stay hotel, retail, and an entertainment complex.


About presents detailed interviews with CEOs, Company CFOs and Analysts which provides publicly traded companies with production services and distribution of their corporate messages in streaming video/audio format. Your corporate message is delivered firsthand to all major newswires, institutional and private investors, venture capitalists and buy and sell analysts, all at the click of a mouse. Using our state-of-the-art webcasting services, can feature and host CEO interviews, business updates, earning conference calls, analyst presentations, product launches and other special announcements directly to your audience's desktop, at minimal cost compared to video or telephone conferencing. will provide public companies with the means and ability to reach far into the investment community with a direct message to shareholders and potential investors, through our streaming media technology, active databases of institutional and individual investors, analysts, brokerage firms and large affiliate network while providing the most impact for the communications dollar. All inquiries on can be made to or by calling 1.561.620.7444.

For a complete corporate profile on Cyberads Inc., please visit the Company's corporate website at, or

Statements contained herein, other than historical data, may constitute forward-looking statements. When used in this document, the words "estimate," "project," "intends," "expects," "believes" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements regarding events and financial trends which may affect the Company's future operating results and financial position. Such statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause the Company's actual results and financial position to differ materially from those included within the forward-looking statements .A complete disclosure of all fees paid to is available on the Company's disclaimer page as required by Section 17B of the SEC.

The foregoing contains forward-looking statements related to both companies' products and business prospects. Such statements are subject to one or more risks. The actual results that the companies achieve may differ materially from such forward-looking statements due to risks and uncertainties related to customer dependence, competition, product development, market demand, management of business and product transitions and other such risks as noted in the companies' 2002 Form 10-Ks. Please refer to the companies' Form 10-Ks and Forms 10-Qs for description of such risks.



Paula Navar

Steven Berman